Here are a few of our favorites!
*1 cup sugar
*1 cup mashed berries
*1 heaping Tbsp flour
*3 Tbsp strawberry jello (1/2 small pkg)
*Pie crust (baked and cooled)
1) Glaze: cook sugar, 1 cup mashed berries, and flour until thick.
Remove from heat. Add jello & set aside to cool.
2) Add whole strawberries to crust.
3) Pour glaze over & refrigerate until glaze is firmly set.
(Or eat immediately if you can't wait!)
Fruit Salsa (to be eaten with cinnamon chips)
*2 granny smith apples (peeled)
*2 Qt. strawberries
*1 can crushed pineapple (drained)
1) chop up all fruit and combine in bowl
*Cinnamon & Sugar
1) Butter both sides of tortillas. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
2) Bake at 350 degrees for 5-9 minutes.
Strawberry & Pretzel Dessert
*2 cups crushed pretzels (not sticks)
*2 sticks margarine, melted
*1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp sugar
*8 oz cream cheese
*8 oz Cool Whip
*3/4 cup sugar
*1 large package strawberry jello
*2 cups boiling water
*1-1/2 package frozen strawberries
1) Mix crushed pretzels, melted margarine, and sugar (1/4 cup plus 2
Tbsp). Press into a 9"x13" baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2) Mix cream cheese, cool whip, and 3/4 cup sugar and spread over
3) Mix jello and hot water. Add frozen strawberries, mix and cool until
thickened before pouring over the cream cheese layer.
4) Refrigerate over night. Enjoy!