Here are a few of our favorites!
*1 cup sugar
*1 cup mashed berries
*1 heaping Tbsp flour
*3 Tbsp strawberry jell-o (1/2 small pkg)
*Pie crust (baked and cooled)
1) Glaze: cook sugar, 1 cup mashed berries, and flour until thick.
Remove from heat. Add jello & set aside to cool.
2) Add whole strawberries to crust.
3) Pour glaze over & refrigerate until glaze is firmly set.
(Or eat immediately if you can't wait!)
Optional addition: Add: 8 oz cream cheese (softened), 8 oz Cool Whip and 3/4 c. sugar (mixed together until creamy smooth). Spread this mixture over the cooled pie crust, then follow steps 2 and 3 above.
Fruit Salsa (to be eaten with cinnamon chips)
*2 granny smith apples (peeled)
*2 Qt. strawberries
*1 can crushed pineapple (drained)
1) chop up all fruit and combine in bowl
*Cinnamon & Sugar
1) Butter both sides of tortillas. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
2) Bake at 350 degrees for 5-9 minutes.
Strawberry & Pretzel Dessert
*2 cups crushed pretzels (not sticks)
*2 sticks margarine, melted
*1/4 cup + 2 T sugar
*8 oz cream cheese
*8 oz Cool Whip
*3/4 cup sugar
*1 large package strawberry jell-o
*2 cups boiling water
*1-1/2 package frozen strawberries
1) Mix crushed pretzels, melted margarine, sugar (1/4 c. +2 T)
Press into a 9"x13" baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2) Mix cream cheese, cool whip, and
3/4 cup sugar and spread over cooled crust.
3) Mix jell-o and hot water.
Add frozen strawberries, mix and cool until
thickened before pouring over the cream cheese layer.
4) Refrigerate over night. Enjoy!
1/2 c. powdered sugar
1 c. butter
2 c. flour
Mix above ingredients. Press into 12 inch pizza pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool.
1 c. powdered sugar
8 oz. cream cheese, soft and whipped
2 c. Cool Whip
Mix above ingredients. Spread over cooled crust and refrigerate.
2 pints fresh strawberries
1 c. sugar
1 tsp vanilla
4 T. cornstarch
4 T. water
Crush 1 pint strawberries in saucepan and add sugar. Bring to boil and add cornstarch and water. Mix. Cool until thick. Add vanilla. Cool.
Slice 1/2 of other pint of berries Add sliced strawberries to cooled mixture. Spread over cream cheese filling. Garnish center and edge with whipped topping and remaining berries.
Hint: Make filling #2 first as it takes a long time to cool.